Wednesday, August 10, 2011

No Way!

"No way!" - that's what I said when I opened our mailbox and saw two of these very official-looking envelopes.


We got our fingerprinting appointments, in only about a week and half from the time we mailed our paperwork to immigration. I was so surprised because everything thus far in this process has taken about twice as long as we have expected. We weren't even beginning to look for these appointments yet. The date is for August 30 in Indianapolis (for which we are thankful as we thought we'd have to go to Chicago). We are going to be in Indy tomorrow and Friday to celebrate our 13th anniversary, so we're going to try to walk-in and have them done. We are told this is possible after you've received the appointment. We'd love your prayers that we can get this accomplished while we are there. It would save us a trip as well as almost three weeks of waiting!

No comments: