This was last Friday, but a pretty typical homeschooling day....
They both bought these giant pencils at the Kids 4 Truth Store the night before at church. :)
We are spoiled getting to have Daddy home for lunch with us everyday.
An no, unfortunately, we're not always this happy with each other. But, most days we enjoy being home together doing school. :)
2 comments:
YAY for homeschool families! Don't you just love it!?! I can't imagine sending my kids off to school for 9 hours a day. I'm to selfish with their time and value their education too much! Plus having all your kids home when you bring home your new little one is so great for bonding. My kids are all so close and that is such a blessing!
Stephanie, Keep up the good work. It is so worth all the sacrifice. Yes, home schooling is a sacrifice in some ways because there are things you cannot do that maybe you wanted to do because your kids come first. However, as a mom of a senior and a freshman, when I look back, I don't remember what I gave up. I just remember that I had so much more precious time with my kids. By the way, did the cat learn his states and capitals also???
Post a Comment