Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My Sweet Hubby Turns 40!

Friday was Keith's birthday. No black balloons for us, though. The boys and I just  had fun making Keith feel special for his birthday. Those of you who know him know he is not one for big parties or a lot of fuss made over him, so we always try to really spoil him at home. This year we had to work around back to back activities at camp right on and around his birthday but we still had homemade pizza, a giant cookie (his favorite),special cards made by the boys, a giant poster of "40 Things We Love About You!", and some special gifts. Then Keith and I got to have a date night Saturday night. Yay!



You will never meet a more faithful, hard-working, selfless guy. I am so blessed to have him as my husband, best friend, and the most wonderful dad to our kiddos!


2 comments:

Evan said...

YAY! Happy, Happy Birthday!!! I love the 40 things list idea!

Mary Ann said...

Happy birthday to Keith! And I love the list of 40 things, too. That's a great idea. And that cookie looks fab.u.lous. :-)