Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A Few of My (New) Favorite Things

I had heard about an Ethiopian doll at Target. After looking around at a couple of different stores my mom and I found it! And she bought it! I'm enjoying looking at it here on my little bookshelf and know someday our little girl will have fun playing with it. This doll is from a line called Hearts for Hearts. There are dolls for several different countries and some of the proceeds go to World Vision.


Yesterday, the boys and I were visiting our sweet neighbor, Charlotte. She recently got home from the hospital and rehab after breaking a hip. We had a nice visit and before we left she gave me this beautiful baby afghan she made. Isn't it gorgeous? I wish I had a picture of her with it. I'll have to take my camera with me next time and see if she'll let me take one.


And of course I love this new number! You ought to see the jumping for joy in our house every time we hear of another referral!



3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Your mom told me about the referral last night. I almost did some jumping for joy right there in the church hallway :-) It makes me so happy to see you get closer to your little girl but it also makes me happy because more orphans have found families. It's such a beautiful thing.

three little birds said...

I bought the Heart for Heart doll as soon as she came out! She's been sitting in her box in my closet since January now ...
I'm another CHI family stopping by to say hi :)
www.oliveradoption.blogspot.com

The Nageotte Family said...

Hi Steph. I can't seem to find your e-mail address, I have e-mailed Adele asking her for it. We would be ever so thankful if you would share our post about our need to get Lily home on your blog. Thank you, thank you!

In Christ, Jeunesse