Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What We've Been Up To

Tyler is playing soccer for his third year. This past Saturday he scored his first goal ever, right at the end of the game. So exciting! He was so cute about it. The first half of the game he was goalie - talk about stress. I almost can't stand the pressure of watching him.

Isn't this "little" baby so cute?

Yesterday we headed with my mom to the Indianapolis Zoo. We met up with my sister-in-law and sweet  little nephews. The weather was perfect and it was a wonderful day.


I included this one of the tiger because I was so proud of my good picture. :)

 And this one of my big boy just because I loved it! He is getting so tall and grown-up.


In between school and other responsibilities the boys and I have also been crafting and baking getting ready for a little sale this weekend and next. Another homeschool family is opening up their home for anyone to have a yardsale/bakesale. during a week-long festival in the area. Next post, I'll share some of the things we've been making. We're hoping we make a little money to add to our adoption fund.

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Wow - all the boys are looking so big! I don't think I would have know Mason & Max. The yard/bake sale sounds fun :-) I'll be praying you have lots of business!