Well, our home study is finalized and at DCFS waiting for their approval. Hopefully by the end of next week we will have that back. Our i-600a application and other documents needed to be sent to immigration areready to go as soon as we receive the home study back.
Our training is all completed.
Most of our dossier paperwork is in hand and notarized and ready to be state certified once we get back our immigration approval.
We are extremely busy with camp, so for now the waiting is easy. In my next post, I'll share what I bought while I killing time waiting to pick up signed letters from our doctor office. Can you guess?
God is good!
2 comments:
Another step in the process! I'm glad you have camp to keep you busy & make the time pass. Can't wait to see you next week *hugs*
Stephanie, Glad you posted your blog site....My name is Amber (another CHI family). Where do you live in Illinois? We are in STL----just wondering if you were near that side of the state or the other? :) Good luck....sorry that you have this extra step of DCFS.....as if we don't have enough steps as it is. Looking forward to reading along on your faith journey.
Post a Comment